Monday, June 02, 2008

Caption Needed #1

I was writing another piece on the will of God but I could not finish it in time to post it today - it is a long day. That will have to come tomorrow. Meanwhile, since I have restarted my "career" in photography, I should begin a series of "Caption Needed" - starting with this shot.


Julia: How now red cow?
Danesh: Look buddy, I don't care how much it hurts. I'm going to get my Red Bull juice whether you like it or not!

pearlie
Photo © 2008 Pearlie Ng

5 comments:

  1. How now red cow? bad, I know.

    This is such a great idea, i think I'll have it on mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ... I like it!
    And you are the winner - one and only winner ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How 'about

    "Look buddy, I don't care how much it hurts. I'm going to get my Red Bull juice whether you like it or not!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. DD,
    Oh my goodness, you had me rolling on the floor laughing!
    (but I didn't quite understand the Frank Sinatra one though - I am not his fan only because of his "My Way" song - absolutely hate it)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha... I'm glad you liked this one.

    Frank Sinatra's nickname is "old blue eyes" lah... hence the reference :-)

    ReplyDelete