Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Pachebel's Canon in D

I fell in love with Pachebel's Canon in D a long time ago, but recently I have been hearing it in a lot of places and in a lot of ways.

I have once posted in our Grace Notes blog this cool electric guitar version.


But when Angel posted this one she found, I have become Trace Bundy's newest fan! Simply amazing. I not only can listen to this over and over again, I can watch it many times over too. His website is a must-visit, super cool!


And here he is playing with 5 capos! Whoa!


The Love Song with 3 capos - I am utterly mesmerised just watching him. Wonder if the black capo is a special one.


pearlie

5 comments:

  1. Pachebel's Canon in D

    One of the classical pieces I like the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Pearlie! i like all of them.including their expressions & even the way he threw the capos..ha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angie!
    Too bad you cannot throw your drum sticks ... haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you seen this? A comedian ranting on about Pachebel's Canon in D. Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry, forgot the link:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdxkVQy7QLM

    ReplyDelete