Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Funnies

I received these in what I call "fwd-emails", which usually go poof! into the recycling bin. However, I looked these through and thought they were brilliant!

Q. What kind of man was Boaz before he married Ruth?
A. Ruthless.

Q. What do they call pastors in Germany ?
A. German Shepherds.

Q. Who was the greatest financier in the Bible?
A. Noah. He was floating his stock while everyone else was in liquidation.

Q.. Who was the greatest comedian in the Bible?
A. Samson. He brought the house down.

Q. Which Bible character had no parents?
A. Joshua, son of Nun.

Anyway, it was not a really good day today and I needed the laughs.

pearlie

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, I'm going to tell one to my friend Ruth who is the master of these types of jokes.

    ReplyDelete