Saturday, November 17, 2007

Penang: on arrival


We have arrived safely in Penang and eating our way through it as well - Penang is a food-haven, so there's no escaping!

We had our rehearsals this evening and I must say it went well. The sound system in this church was fabulous. Before the rehearsal however, we had a time of devotion where John reminded us of Psalms 23. What are the characteristics of the relationship between the psalmist and God? I saw dependence, reliance and submission. How dependent, reliant and submitted am I to God?

In reference to v. 5: You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows, John gave us a very good reflection question. If anyone were to bump into us, what will spill out? It is a very relevant question: it really shows what fills our lives.

pearlie
Photo © 2007 Carlos Gustavo Curado

No comments:

Post a Comment