Friday, June 22, 2007

Rejoice! And again I say, Rejoice!


Today just isn’t my day. It started with me getting a telling off for something that is not my fault and now nearing the end of the working day, I got another telling off for something that is again not my fault. And what a way to spend a Friday.

I need to cool down and keep reminding myself that it is the eternity that I live for and to heed what Paul tells us again and again, that is to rejoice in the Lord.

pearlie
Picture by Jyn Meyer

7 comments:

  1. I can't imagine what you would be told off for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we are to rejoice ALWAYS. Easier said than done, but we must.
    Think of all Christ suffered that He did not deserve.
    ((hugs))
    Susan
    P.S. Trust today is already better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pearlie, I'm sorry you had this happen...the bible says the enemy will be wear us down, and we will be persecuted. I know how you feel!
    Keep being pearlie, God always has the victory in these matters. Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must be something in the air. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, my sisters in Christ :) for the encouragement. Life is hard but we have Christ in us and his grace is sufficient for us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rejoicing in trials is the heart of life. I wonder if the key to real rejoicing is to rejoice with others and not alone?

    ReplyDelete
  7. KB,
    Good point!

    And it is great that it is the weekend. I am having a great time with my family and the church. I have had a good bible study yesterday evening, whih is a needed change from work and now I just came back from an adult fellowship where I spoke to the group on the book of Mark. Good time!

    ReplyDelete