Friday, May 04, 2007

Origen by Joseph W. Trigg


I have just signed up for Interpretation of the New Testament module today which will happen in the next 2 weekends. In order not to have more assignments piling on top of assignments, I have been working harder on my theological paper on Origen.

It was then when I found out about this book: Origen by Joseph W. Trigg. I took a look at it in Google Books and it's a good one. I don't think the local stores here have it and I won't have enough time getting it from Amazon. I tried LibraryThing.com and found 7 owners. I sent them an email each and so far Micah has replied. Thanks Micah!

I am looking forward to discovering just how powerful the internet can be in connecting us across several thousand miles. Now, how can I borrow a book across the internet?

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment