Friday, May 11, 2007

Interpreting the NT: Day 1

I started my class on Interpreting the NT this evening, with about 2 hours of lecture, again by Dr Lim Kar Yong. I signed up for this class on the condition that I push myself to complete the assignments on Christian Theology 1. I finished the reflection paper and almost finished the theological one, so I am good and was looking forward to this new module.

The evening was spent mainly on an introduction to the module. It is a study on the book of Mark. So we covered briefly on the synopsis problem, a brief overview of the 4 gospels and a brief introduction to Mark.

More tomorrow as I need to go to bed now, so that I can wake up early for class at 9am. This time, classes are not held in STM, Seremban but in Petaling Jaya, about 1/2 hour's drive for me. I therefore, do not have the luxury to wake up just in time and walk over for class.

So more tomorrow.

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment