Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Biblical Interpretation: Here I come


There is a fourth reason why I should go for the Biblical Interpretation module. (The other three are found here.)

After paying the fees, I suddenly received news that I might have an important meeting to attend tomorrow or Friday. Attending the meeting would mean that I would have to miss at least half a day's class given that the classes are held in Seremban (about an hour and a half commute from KL). I would rather forgo the entire course.

But after much prayer, both mine and my very good friends' (Julia, Lee Mei, Noel and Alex), the meeting is not happening on these dates and I am free to go!

Therefore, there are now four good reason why I must go for this module.

I have also decided to stay in campus (another last minute decision). Usually I would do a daily commute but this time I did not feel like driving so far to and fro for 4 days. And I think it will be a great experience being in campus again, albeit for only 4 days and 3 nights.

pearlie
Picture from http://stm.edu.my

2 comments:

  1. Yay Pearlie! You should really learn a lot staying there and all..Glad it worked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, a lot! It is 10pm here now and I have just completed and sent out my 2 daily assignments.

    ReplyDelete