Friday, March 09, 2007

The 400th Post

This is my 400th post. I am so amazed that I am still actively posting this daily. My usual journal keeping won't last even a week. The reason I am still at it is because this is all happening within a community and I appreciate the encouragement and motivation we give each other in our walk with God through our sharing of daily life and happenings. We are indeed one body in Christ.

There are several of us who has made the decision to stop blogging. Nevertheless, friendship has already been made and I hope it will not just end like that. It will definitely develop in a slower pae but I pray and hope it will still grow.

Paul says in Colossians 3:16-17, "Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him."

First and foremost, the word of God is our foundation, it is our basis, He is our raison d'etre. We must let Him first and foremost dwell in us richly. Following that, we must use His word to teach and admonish one another in all wisdom. We sing together, we give thanks together. We do all we do in the name of the Lord Jesus. Amen.

pearlie

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Pearlie- Keep up the good work! Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this one. Wow - 400?? I have a lot of reading to do!

    I am glad you are here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I wasn't thinking with all the happenings lately -- I missed my 1 year anniversary on 1 Mar. Then it got me thinking - 400 posts? I am sure I am wrong now -- this is NOT my 400th posts because I do have some drafts hanging around undeleted. Well ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! And I am glad you are here too =)

    ReplyDelete