Saturday, December 16, 2006

Everlasting Light, A Christmas Musical: The Second Night


We were more steady this time round having had experienced it in full swing last night. We had time to pray, to relax and to mingle. The sound system was improved though it could still have been better.

I have a descant part in two of the songs and I did better this time as well.
    Arise and shine, for your light has come,
    Ring in the season of light.
    Hail the birth of the Holy One,
    Bring in the season of light.
    Arise and shine, for His joy has come,
    Ring in the season of light.
    God, the Father has sent His Son,
    Bring in the season of light.
    Christ has come to the heart that’s waiting,
    Now the dark of the night is fading.
    Come with songs of celebrating,
    Ring in the season, bring in the season,
    Ring in the season of light!
Maeghan
Picture by Patrick Lim (I'd prefer to post a choir photo but my photographer friend sent me this one! )

2 comments:

  1. Love the music, But never found the sheet music

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the music, But never found the sheet music. Would appreciate if you can help me with that.

    ReplyDelete