Sunday, November 19, 2006

Oh, that I had wings ...


And I say,
"Oh, that I had wings like a dove!
I would fly away and be at rest;
yes, I would wander far away;
I would lodge in the wilderness;
Selah.
Psalm 55:6-7

These has always been my favourite verses, since school days. I still remember those late nights studying and being so tired. I would recite these verses and feel at peace with God knowing that His grace is sufficient for me.

I still love these words - they bring me peace to know that I can be alone with God and be safe.

I am off again to Bangkok later today. It is amazing that for someone who seldom travels, I am now going to Bangkok for the third time in 6 months.

I will be back on Wednesday.

Maeghan
Picture by Marlon Gengler

3 comments:

  1. Awesome verses Meaghan, have fun in Bangkok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See Meaghan!

    You do have wings.

    I think that is what Icarus said too!

    -Doug

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back!

    Julia, it was quite fun!

    Doug, as I have just posted - I am being thoroughly dim-witted!!!

    ReplyDelete