Sunday, June 04, 2006

Family Camp 2006 Day 1

I will not be able to post in my blogs while I am away at Silverpark Resort in Fraser's Hill for our church family camp, starting from today until Tuesday. I will update it when I return. To stay true to my blog's name, I suppose.

There were about a hundred of us driving up to the hills after church service. Most of us reached our destination in at about 3pm but the rooms were not ready yet. The journey up was quite difficult for some and therefore the night's talk was postponed to the next morning.

I led the ice-breaking session and it was pure fun! Here's what we did:
1. Dai Fung Chui (literally big wind blow)
2. The Sweet Forbiddance
3. The Animal Groupie
4. Line up!

If you want to know how they work, check it out here.

Maeghan
updated on 7th June 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment