Monday, April 10, 2006

I received an sms this morning from the bookstore I usually frequent informing me they are having sort of a clearing sale. I was there in less than 2 hours - only to complain that they have not managed to bring out more titles! I was there too soon!

Got several good ones though they are only on 5% discount - better than none, I'd say:

Jesus Christ: The Witness of History
by Sir Norman Anderson
Justification: What's at Stake in the Current Debates by Mark Husbands and Daniel J. Treier (Eds)
Five Views on Law and Gospel by Wayne G. Strickland, Jr., Dr. Walter C. Kaiser, Douglas J. Moo, and Wayne G. Strickland
Redemption Accomplished and Applied by John Murray
Grammatical Aids for Students of New Testament Greek by Walter Mueller

Maeghan
Picture by Christophe Libert

No comments:

Post a Comment