Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The eternity in my heart


I am again reminded of Ecclesiastes 3:11, He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end (NIV).

Sometimes, time travels
Sometimes, it lasts forever
Sometimes, I am happy
Sometimes, I wish I'd disappear
And yet everything that God has made
Is beautiful
But they are only so
In its time, I know
So when times are good
I won't take for granted
My God, my Redeemer
May His name be exalted
And when times are bad
As they often do you see
I'll remember that
I live in eternity
He has set eternity in my heart
Which is why I always tend
To attain perfection
To every end
So the next time I feel
Like the world has come to a stop
And things aren't in place
Or my bubble just went pop
I will remember
The eternity
In my heart

All rights reserved © 2007 Pearlie Ng
Picture by Teaa

4 comments: